2016年6月21日星期二

My data have illustrated the everything

Before the start of the European Cup, the French striker Giroux under great pressure, many people in Fifa 17 Points Account  the outside criticize him unstable condition and should not be a starter. Opener against Romania, Giroux header accomplishment for the team opened the scoring.

After scoring Giroux have ability to counter the question. His strong potential response question: you need to shut up. Giroux also pointed out that he felt very remorseful after missed scoring opportunities each time, but he will always continue to struggle to score goals.

"My data have illustrated the everything, many people think my performance in the race plight is not ideal, I do not want to tell them nonsense. " Giroux said: "I was under great pressure and expectations, but it does not, because I was able to continue playing for the team and score. "suspected extortion because teammate Benzema was expelled from the French team, which gives the opportunity to host the Giroux. Because often squandered opportunities in the game, Giroux had been criticized a lot, but he is  Fifa Coins a great striker.

More ruthless you scold, I play the more swing. In fact, Giroux’s performance is not very good in the game. Before the goal, he had vomited several teammates fed cake. Before, the England legend Gary Lineker repeatedly mocked Giroux in personal social media. England legend Gary Lineker before Giroux scored on personal social media repeatedly ridiculed Giroux. Having not long, however, Giroux stuffed his mouth.

Giroux said: "In the time of missing opportunities, I am very upset. But differ from that criticized one, I try not to show my feelings in front of others, I have been able to do this. After a missed scoring opportunity, I will not give up on themselves, I will keep on fighting. You need to grasp for the next chance to have a correct understanding, as it might appear in the next minute. "perhaps it is this good attitude let Giroux to Fifa 17 Coins  goal again and again.

没有评论:

发表评论