2016年2月17日星期三

I have zero idea what to do after

While I'm on that combos in this game are hard to pull off at the beginning. You will see a lot of you tube videos talking buy cabal 2 alz combos. But in fact none of Fifa 16 coins buy them are actually doing it correctly. Yes button spam 3-4 hit combos exist.

But those are not full combos.You can do 10-20 hit combos once you know the syste. And those combos start with the button spam. Then you move into well timed skill presses. One you do that correctly you start seeing 5-6-7 hit combos. I managed to do this maybe 5 times.

I have zero idea what to do after that. Because the combos instantly stops. I had some buddies demonstrating. But I was still unable to do it like them.Last thing I'll touch on is Fifa 16 coins buy the phasing system with questing. It's almost the same as WoW system.http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论