2016年3月20日星期日

Although children are currently part of his life

Although children are currently part of his life, but Beckham revealed that he missed football, "Every day I miss football, I do not know if it was just me, or so passionate, I always believe that  Fifa 16 Coins they can return to the game . "

"You know, if I was living in Los Angeles, then maybe I will play another 1 year, and I'm currently really seriously consider coming back to play another year on, but we live in London, the children are in school happy. "from this position, the heartthrob very eager to return to the game, but he could not make decisions for children mainly, it seems, Beckham is also very concerned with the children to be together.

While Beckham has been 40 years, returning to Europe's top leagues perhaps unlikely, but according to Cheap Fifa 16 Coins  his experience and ability, but also should be in the American League and the Super Stadium foothold, if Beckham decided to come back and then choose the Super, then it will be the welfare of Chinese fans.http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论