2016年1月10日星期日

What you ready for this moment?

I am very happy, this is a friendly, relatively small pressure point. So I was able to enjoy the game more. I put the best four years of his career to leave Barcelona,I will not forget. The fans treated me well, they are from not blame me, I feel like going home fifa points account cheap .


This season has not started, but look at last season. They get the Triple Crown, I also need to say.You are the first Triple Crown hero. At that time the team, and now what is the difference?

It's hard to compare the two periods of the team. Now they can also get six crown. But most importantly, they are now once again become a Triple Crown.
Do you think Barcelona six crown can get it?Of course, now harder than ever to get the Triple Crown. Distance short of the achievements of six crown five games less than the league and fifa points account cheap  the Champions League and the screening.http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论