2015年12月21日星期一

While it will no doubt take players a while

And with the demo mode including the player who this new feature is based around, the virtually untacklable Lionel Messi, Cheap Fifa 16 Coins he will surely be the best player available to test drive it with.

While it will no doubt take players a while to get used to the game's new dribbling system once it becomes familiar there won't be any boundary to trying to emulate Messi's real-life mesmerising runs and leaving defenders for dead.

As I stated in my review of the PES 2016 demo, I felt that PES 2016 has a certain flow to the game. For example, the AI knew when to double team players. I still didn't get that with FIFA 16. Many times, players stuck to their zones only double teaming if I pushed a button for them to do so and this has been happening since FIFA 14. This was prevalent even in Fifa 16 Coins  the women's games as well.
http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论